Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Chinese SMS

That day Jia smsed me, "大姐,你何时归来?HA HA HA!"
Wah! Chinese turned me on, woke up the sleeping poetic side of me. I took a good deal of 5-10minutes replying her this coz the chinese sms input in Samsung is lousy and words are limited:
心不在此处,人在
人不再暖窝,心在
心想归,人难走
时机未到, 不能归
明日想,但心又怕。
回家需等,新月到来。
And then I sent! Thinking she would praise me again for my powerful Chinese! Hee hee hee. Who knows, she only replied:
"So you not coming back lah!?!"
真是热脸贴冷屁股!
My original version:
心不在此处,人在
人不再暖窝,心在
心想归巢,人难离
时机末到,归不去
犹豫明日,忧难放。
何几何时,才回巢
人心结合,在新月
Because "巢" and "离" dun have, had to make amendments. Wah, I am so damn proud of myself. =D What a pity I did not display such flair during secondary school. I guess this is the kind when you are forced to write, nothing would come out. My creativity for chinese compo dried up when I was in YJ. I did such a stupid plot. Grr...
3 more papers!

No comments: