Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kaoz!

Less than 3 days to my 1st paper, a killer module, and one more on the next day back to back (Looks like I only have the back-off period to sleep). Am so overloaded with the filters, capacitors, common collector, common base, common emmiter, Zener diodes, Bode plot, motors, 3-phase, armature, voltage, current, impedance blah blah blah and it continues...
Jia is evil, read about what they had back at home, So now no more complains about cooking good food only when I'm at home hor? Think you all ate better than when I'm at home. Sobz... I have damn bloody good appetite during exam (stress eating disorder), the only decent food in my canteen is mix veggie rice (low cost and better), I'm finishing every bit of it and I think my face is blowing up like a balloon. H-A-I-Z!!! Anne, my neighhbour and coursemate, used to be fat too, now she is slim, even slimmer than when I first knew her. Well, no shit about it. She JOGS almost EVERYDAY, 风雨不改, and she only eats half of the rice in her plate. No wonder she is so thin slim. (I just ordered a peanut waffle, and I had my dinner an hr ago, -_-, ha... lost weight like real, duhz!)
I think I shall blog about how miserable is to be fat everyday, then I will be motivated to go and lose weight. Ha ha.

Starting today:

If I'm slimmer and prettier, I can get to know a lot of 帅哥s,or even better, I am so chio until all horny guys wanna get close to me. Ha ha ha ha! So siao hor! But then actually, I really feel like making myself slim now, so that I will be more confident and then I can approach to get to know him:

Putting the biggest as big as my ass picture of him. *Drools

This's the guy on KFC's latest commercial, with so many pussies cats around him, dying to get their paws on his fish burger. My first eye candy in NTU. He was also in Oli's new MTV, "You Don't Have To Say You Love Me" (pic above). He's not the very handsome kind, but he's very charismatic. Although he's cute looking, he's quite a su-la (coward) sometimes. But nair mind, I do not want him as my bf. EEE is too pathetic for me to have any eye candy.

Ah... got your attention, how I know he's su-la? Coz...


.


.


.


.

.

OH MY HOLY MOO MOO OLD COW! (HEE HEE) HE HAD HIS ARMS AROUND ME! *faint

He's an exchange student and he was in JT's OG during the FOC. Heard about his malu story from JT for ghost walk and some other events. He got much attention from us being someone foreign (a Switz dude). Now, you must have another burning question in mind. Since I knew him (assume from the pic taken), why do I still have to approach him?
*Double HAIZ* Coz I do not really know him personally, not even a Hi-Bye friend. Pathe-----tic! I was too shy to cast a friendly smile when I saw him in study room. Anyway, Ex-roomie also drools over him. Ha ha. Anyway, just an eye candy, the best thing about school so far.

Back to kiam pui, I need to detox badly. My skin is turning dull and rough, my stomach is getting bloated, despite having good bowel movement. Think I can't churn the rice fast enough siah... So scared to see myself in the half-length mirror in my room, coz the lards is spilling out terribly. And my face, HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ, 名副其实的“八”掌脸.

Disclaimer: Eh, before you all start thinking when did I become flower idiot, actually I'm just blogging to destress and I want to write something interesting, so happen that this just flow naturally as I blog. Not haolianing that I take pic with him hor, a teeny weeny bit lah. Ha ha. This is just like saying "Joanne Peh is from my hall" kind of thing, ya know? =) Talking about her, I think I'm staying in the room she stayed last time leh. Ha ha ha! Making a lousy guess only. =D

No comments: