Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hi Mingwei

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm sure you will be very happy that I dedicated this entry to you. Just one comment from you, is enough to send me to 9th heaven, even better than orgasm, whatever that is, lol. So I know you will be equally exhilarated to see your name for this entry. =)
你对我好,我对你好,大家都很好!
I don't know who you are, but I am so pleased, glad and happy that you like my blog. Do continue to support ok? You make feel like I'm Xiaxue! =D You know, with annoymous readers. (LOL, cheesy lines about being superstar! ^_^)
Of coz, I shall also take this chance to thank all those who had been following this blog faithfully. I know who you are. =)
Thanks!
P/S: I was so excited to see a new name in the tagboard, so I click on your name's link, thinking it will pop your email out. I forgot my flobber doesn't support emails addressing. >_<"

No comments: