Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2dae esh a HAPPY dae! Whoosh!

Coz...

  1. Finally, I did an exam module without feeling fear! I even finished all questions! Clap! Clap! Clap! Whoosh!
  2. Ann Jie said I slimmed down! Yeah, eating 2 meals a day helped! I can feel my jawline too. Ke ke ke. Continue to slim down! Whoosh!
  3. There are people whom I don't know supporting my blog! Wah! So happy and excited! Whoosh!
  4. I had a nice Jap dinner, after 3 weeks of plain rice + veggie.
  5. Only 1 more paper to go! Woosh!
  6. Ann jie said how come 小燕大醉's (same sound syllabus) features grow the opposite way? Ha ha ha, 笑死我也!
  7. Nice hair day. Whoosh!
  8. Nice face day. Whoosh!
  9. Project Runway showing later! =D

But then behind the scene...

  1. Those questions that I dunno how to do, I did a rough outline of equations and derivatives. Those I know how to do, answer is wrong! Duhz! (Nair mind, prof will mark the paper with understanding de!)
  2. I didn't eat the 2 meals willingly, coz I woke up in the afternoon, so I had brunch instead. If I woke up early, usually during exam day I will eat a heavy breakfast of bee hoon/mee with egg and luncheon meat with a cup of coffee. Meals doesn't include high tea at 4pm, an hour before my paper. =P
  3. Ming wei is my split personality. Ha ha, no lah, he/she is real! Added this point for fun mah. See my previous post about thanking him/her! (Is there such a word thanking?)
  4. The Jap dinner, was planned spontaneously, coz we/they couldn't decide where to go, then I had wanted to eat the Jap food at hall 14 ever since a Japanese fren said it's nice.
  5. Other people are already celebrating their holiday, we are the pathetic bunch of people taking this particular module, which the exam is on the last day, last session of this whole exam period.
  6. I was complaining to Ann Jie about Small-I-Big-Maof saying I will grow fatter, then when she asked how he looked like, that's how I describe in a fit of spite.
  7. You realise how nice your hair is when it's moisturize in natural oil? Meaning I didn't wash my hair lah. It's not very healthy to wash it everyday anyway, since that I'm cooping inside the room almost everyday except meal times, so no dirty dust.
  8. I wash my face everyday. HA HA HA. This is using my lung to talk, 废(肺)话!
  9. Going to watch PR now. Siam!

No comments: