Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Signs that I'm stressed up!

  1. Sleep more than 3 hrs of nap
  2. Blog more than 3 entries per day
  3. Eat more than 3 meals
  4. Refused to do other things except these 3: eat, sleep, blog (Damn, I didn't even shit)
  5. All I can answer to people's questions are 3 words: "Hmm... okie... then?"

Totally lost my conversation skill. Roomie told me our exam for next semester will be over in 2 weeks. 2 weeks leh! What the hell, 3 papers consecutively for 3 days, pleas kill me. I'll die of overeating coz too stressed! I rather she didn't tell me, now I really feel like quitting school, and joined NP's degree program. Kaoz! Anyway, I only answered to her, "then; sianz; kaoz". The longest sentence was "Why we so kor mia?!?"

I damn broke, who got job offers?!? In a lot of debt shit leh... Then today still treat my teammates to pizza (coz Season W got staff discount and $5 voucher), ~$5o bucks for 13 people, okie lah... Especially the guys, always run errand to Sim Lim, very tiring and scorching hot. If I didn't go down yesterday, I wouldn't know that they had to hop around the places to find the suitable components. Who asked me to be leader, leader is a shitty job, the only glory is the name. At the very least, I got the respect as a leader even though I'm more of a general helper during the whole project, coz I dunno anything about the motor and gear things. BUT! At least I learnt things and understand them, that's what Prof Saliva-too-much always tell us. Then I doing the admin, report and presentation to compensate my inadequate knowledge.

Luckily Prof gave us the permission to buy the $226 gearbox, if not, fork out from our pockets! WT was out of desperation also lah, coz he wanna do well for our project, cannot blame him too much also.

Jobs, I need jobs!

No comments: