Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Boring stuffs

A black cat scared the shit out of me just now, especially I had just finished my shower in the creepy communal bathroom at midnight. Damn, my level is just so quiet, everyone had already packed their bags home and here I am still waiting for my last paper. Eudure, endure, Friday is coming very soon.
Anyway, my last entry I "forsee" myself to sleep until 4pm, but no, I woke up pretty early, at 12pm, and I nuaed until 2 pm. Then I made myself useful by taking the laundry and sweep the floor, then I proceed to sit in front of the laptop for 4 hours straight reading Kenny Sia's blog archive, damn, I was supposed to study for my elective. I presumed the tips are enough for me to score an A, if not B since the Prof said there will only be 2 grades. Hee hee.
After the last core paper yesterday, I was mentally prepare to repeat it next semester. Really, I was so confident that I can do the paper, but I came out disappointed, I was so sure I can at least passed with a decent grade, now, haiz.. "Uncle, takeaway please!" Not one but 2, my brain went on holidays for both first and last paper, grrr....
I think I'm only good at wasting money.
Today is so inefficient, except doing the laundry. I woke up so late that I only ate dinner, and 2 packs of Oreo cookies the whole day till now. No wonder I find my bra a bit loose now, but not my pants, hmpf!
Already in holiday mode, most prob will study my elective module tomorrow night liao. Hiaz... exams exams, why you so scary de?
Note: The Witch stick is damn good, the acne on my neck swells down after one application, try it! I already finished the tube, which I just bought it like less than a month ago. I used it daily to reduce the pimples, bumps on my face due to exam stress. Very good!

No comments: