Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lazy

Lazy bug crawled to my ear and hypotized me: "Eat, sleep, eat, sleep", thus the lack in updates.
Went to trim my jungle eyebrow last Sunday (finally!), and got quite a shock. The lady had asked me, "You don't want too thin right?" In the end, it was too thin for my liking. It spanned 0.5cm from the front to 0.3cm at the end, to me thick is 0.7cm at the front. See...?
Now I felt very bare at the brow bone, have the tendency to keep touching it to confirm I have eyebrow. The most distinct difference was I looked fresher. On Monday, one of my teammate thought I put on makeup, coz she said I suddenly "looked" prettier (er hem...), another gal who was sharper noticed the vast difference in my brow and commented that it was due to the eyebrow trimming, and my eyes looked very bright and alert also, and because I wore contact lens, thus they were able to "scrutinize" it.
Hee hee...After the "prettier" comment, I phonecamwhored myself, at night lah, not after the my fren's comment. Me not so thick-skin yet...
Normal normal face, testing 1... 2... 3... Too close
Too far, and inappropriate objects in view

Nice shot, I like, although got big-small eyes and messy hair, but NVM, I didn't see my other chin. Ha ha ha

and for the FINALE...

.

.

.

.

.


Hope you can sleep well tonight. :D

No comments: