Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm a rubbish collector!

Cleared another mountain in my room, less things and more space now. Need the space for the stuffs in hostel.
Today is a stupid stupid day for me. I've been a mountain turtle for so long that I can't even analyse and troubleshoot a very simple problem: You know after a watching a video tape (am I the only ancient still using video tapes? hahaha), if you didn't switch off the VCR and tune to a program page, the image will turn out fuzzy. I had not realise the problem lies with the VCR and had a "fun" time fiddling the antenna, coz I happened to adjust the antenna. The image cotinued to be fuzzy until I fed up and waited for my Dad to fix. He very meticulous and moved the whole TV console out, and meddled with he wires behind. Still unable to solve the fuzziness, he declared "TV spoilt". Then suddeny he asked me do we need to switch off thr VCR, and I realised that was the cause of the fuzziness. Bursted out laughing like siao char bo.
Then, while watching TV, I was massaging my right foot when I sensed pain, taking a look and I saw a big blue-black on my foot, and I panickly asked, "Eh! When did I hurt myself?" My mum gave me a dead look and said, "You forgot this morning you bumped into the table ar?!?" Hee hee, morning blue, cannot remember what happened. Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: