Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Popiah DIP

Looks like the Benito hor... No pok pok kea only. :)
Wow, had a 2 days feast of popiah, customized some more, that was we could decide how much filling, whether we wanted the tau gei, more eggs or less chili, was up to us. Yum yum...
Today was the start of my project, so far, I think those new teammates are not bad, they actually showed interest and helped to brainstorm for ideas on how to improve the project. Meanwhile the girls fret that we wouln't be able to finish, these guys assured me that we would finish on time. Hopefully we can submit something decent lah, and I'm trying to learn things as I go, since as a leader, I can't possibly "delegate" jobs and then kiaw ka. We were seperated into Software and Hardware, to be more efficient in getting the job done, but then conflicts were inevitable, since everyone had their idea on the final project. Some of them weren't really very enthusiastic, could be due to lack of "experience" like me lah, who knew nuts about all these mechanical and electronic stuffs and 敢敢 submit proposal with zero idea on how it actually worked, but at least they were not bochup. Luckily got Hwee and the rest to guide me, and also to encourage me, if not, I will be really paiseh to be their leader, coz I dunno anything. They kept telling me that "I am important, need to oversee the whole project, dunno nvm, can learn" etc... SO TOUCHED. The new guys also same same, one of them told me they also knew nothing much, but would do and follow. Heng at least today we all still get along quite well, if not how to endure 5 weeks?!? And there was this "lengendary circuit board" which we kept harping on.
So far so good, and I'm just gonna cross my fingers and prayed for the best.
SOTD: I cast my virgin vote last Saturday, and it was very embarassing. Coz my beloved mother teased me, "Need to think so long meh?" for standing at the booth longer than her (she queued behind me). 人家想 how to draw perfect cross mah! Actually wasn't sure where to draw the cross, inside the box or inside the grey box. Can't blame me since I was totally hands off TV almost the whole month and they only "buy" the airtime for 7pm. So I dunno how to vote lor, mine could possibly be one of those invalid votes. Ha ha.

No comments: