Nuffnang Ad

Monday, May 29, 2006

2 new members: 飞天小猪 and 猪比特

*Drum Rolls*

Let me proudly present to you, my 2 newest members to the PigSty, 飞天小猪 and 猪比特!

This fella got his name in a interesting way. Guess it! Hint: It has wings, just like a BIRD. Can't guess? Well, not very long long long ago, when I came home from JB on Saturday, couldn't contain my excitement and showed off these 2 fellas. When Jamie saw it, she immediately "announced": "This is a Piggeon! Just like Pigeon!". ( -_-''') 飞天小猪 is his chinese alias name, coz I tot it was cute. I was relating the Piggeon story to my teammates, getting them to guess the name my 7 year old sister gave, and Pang guessed this name. 超口爱呢!

I tot of the chinese name first, coz it has a heartshape tail, so I called it 猪比特 (丘比特), thus the name Cupig (Cupid).

Kawaii des ne!!!

No comments: