Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 12, 2006

Now then it's friday...

How absent-minded I am, I was still joyous over yesterday that today was the last day of the week for long weekend, and today I had already fast forward to Friday, and I was waiting faithfully in front of the TV for my Survivor 12, wah ha ha ha.
I was packing my wardrobe since I took some T-shirts back and I found out I had shitload of new clothes (blouses, skirts, tank tops etc) which I have not wore yet. Very typical woman's habit, BUY AND NEVER WEAR! Wah ha ha ha, have to force myself to wear, then I can psycho myself to diet also, coz those were bought when I was a little slimmer, er hem, remember how exams caused me to gain 3kgs?. Now I wear them, machiam dumplings like that, lol.
Must knock off the extra pounds I put during exams, KCQ very on, wanna jog everyday leh, 想不瘦都难!Wheeeeeeeeeet!

No comments: