Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Procrastination

I've been procrastinating on my proposal, cannot like that anymore ar... must submit on Friday wor, have to let Prof Saliva-Too-Much read first. Stress! Stress! Stress!
My team is progressing well, albeit a bit slow lah, but at least they are doing something today. The girls were doing the metal filing and sawing, while the guys did the measurement and drawing. Hmm... seems mixed up right? Shouldn't the girls do the easier task of drawing and measuring while the guys do the sawing and filing. Well, these 2 girls LOVE to do all these chor task, and they were happy to do it. Although I do not have adequate knowledge on machinary and motors, but I realised that they were always able to pin-point any error or problems coz they had experience. However, just because they were girls, a lot of times the guys will "ignore" their comments.
Today, I sit in during their briefing. The girls, were posting a lot of problems to the HW leader, one of them said that the acrylic would break because the slot was too near the edge. Right after the briefing ended, one guy was testing the design, placing the parts into the slot, and indeed, it broke. Bo pian, ordered a new piece.
Seriously, I hope the guy who made most of the decisions would take the girls' advice more often, although their results aren't fantastic as his, but I must admit, they are good when comes to practical.
Tolong tolong, please put your man's ego aside.

No comments: