Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 05, 2006

No photos eh!

I was browsing thru my folders and I realised I did not took any photos for the past 4 months, not even on my birthday since it was CNY. Then I realised whatever gathering I had, I brought the camera, but I didn't use it! Not counting my camera photos tho, as those are cam whoring, what I mean is taking photos with friends to keep as still memories. I was chuckling to myself as I browsed thru the photos. The crazy time I had with Princess Diyumi in Orchard Road; a lot of 21st birthday memories; buddies' surprise parties; fun with JYPS staffs and quality time with my family (especially that steal-the-attention Jamie).
I think I have an outing this Sunday, yeeeeessssshhhhh! Cam whoring again! LOL. Pple, dress nice nice ar! Now my powerdewonderful camera is 512MB, get ready to posing 101 styles for me!
P/S: 90% done for astro, that's after skipping those non-examinable.

No comments: