Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm a garang gu女

Wah biang, today I cleared my 百宝盒s (the s means I have a lot of boxes, haha), I actually collected so many junks that I used to treat them like gems. Examples:
  1. A MacDonald coupon leaflet with picture of 101 Dalmatians toys collection
  2. A MacDonald leaflet with picture of complete copllection of the Sesame Street toys (Me a sucker for cute stuffs)
  3. Fanciful letters and envelopes (I used to have pen pals nd therefore I kept a piece of each set I bought, I still have 1 letter pad untouch for years)
  4. Idol cards (the kind that was 20 cents per piece in a vending machine)
  5. Cute perfumed tissue wrappers
  6. A set of M1 promotion game cards with handphone strap
  7. A very old cardboard frame which the plastic slide turned brownish (it was a birthday gift from my good friend in primary school, now we hardly kept in contact)
  8. Etc etc (cannot remember le)

It was really a lot, and I think some stuffs I still keep, hee hee, can't bear to leave them leh.

I had always thought Blogger turned off the timestamp, everytime I need to update an old post, I would start a new post and then copied the entry over. Today I realised where was the magic setting:


Me damn pak jiao wor!

No comments: