Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 04, 2006

All you need to know about astronomy in 1 day

Alright people, after MUCH delibrate procrastination, I decided to study for my elective module, which is Astronomy, after this entry, but before I bored myself to death with plain reading, why not you all joined me with it, *evil laugh, and I get to blog and study at the same time, one birdie kill 2 stones leh! I decided to post an entry on what I have learnt every 3 hours starting at 3pm, so catch the next entry at around 6pm, 9pm etc. Trust me, Astronomy is not boring after all! At the end of 24 hours, I'm sure you all will pretty much know about the sky as much as I do, :)
A question from someone, "What's so interesting about all these rubbish from outer space?"
Well, coz we all came from there! :D Serious!

No comments: