Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm a sucker for freebies

A new optical shop was having contact lenses promotion at Northpoint (today last day), and it so happened that the type I usually used was giving a lot of freebies which includes 2 rewetting drops, 2 cleansers, 2 Fila backpacks, and 4 contact lens boxes for a year of supply of contact lens plus 2 trial pair. Hmm... 6 months supply would have been enough, but actually thinking about it, if I buy 1 year supply, that means it could actually last me for 2 years, since I don't usually wear contact lens unless I had my KB lesson or I have this rare chance of dressing up. So kinda worth it since I could save my money for about a year. Sounds logical hor?
Anyway, I have this tendacy to explain grandmother's story when sales rep asked me questions and I could have settle them with a YES or NO. Like today, the contact lens promotor asked if I had wore contact lens before, I gave her a long story of I used to wear now didn't wear but still got a pair which was 2 months old which was to prepare me for any "emergency" blah blah blah. Then after I did an eye test in the shop, another promotor for contact lens solution asked me if i wanna try their brand and again I told him long story of I like B&L one, then I till have a bottle at home and blah blah blah. There was awkwardness. Bleahz!
Having a terribe headache, worsen when I thought I lost my friend's CD, searched high and low in the living room, my room, my cupboard. Thought I had accidentally dumped it in the rubbish together but I ruled out the probability since I did not see it yesterday. Suddenly recalled I possibly placed it on top of my tissue box, and voila! It had dropped behind thetissue box, phew! Thought I had lost it.
Can don't do project tomorrow? My headache is hurting!!!
伟大的妈妈,母亲节快乐!Somehow I sensed your envy when you asked me what colour I have for my pedicure. I promise I treat you to one when I get my first pay check during the hols. As for your long desired cake mixer, I'm sorry to tell you that you have wait for another year liao.

No comments: