Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Long overdue post on Gratitude, =)

This post was long overdue and owed to many of you. I wanna write a 1-to-1, but I realised, is hard to write a different entry for each of you, coz, seriously, no words could really represent what I really felt. I am grateful to all of you who have been supporting my blog, tagging my board and behind the scene. Thanks to the regular passengers: Lay Hoon, Jing, Jenny, Jia, Diyumi, Dengli and Michelle (as in the past 3 months, =P). Thanks to those who dropped by once in a while: Yanni and Jinting. Thanks to those whom haven't been boarding here for long time: Ain and Felix (maybe they are just not active with the tagboard). Finally, thanks to those who have been reading my blog but remain annoymous, =)
I once said, "感激之言非一朝一夕之事,需慢功出细货". In fact, "心中的感激,言语无法替代"!
Thanks, and please continue to support!!!!! =D

No comments: