Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 21, 2007

K.O

Totally KO due to lack of sleep. I napped from 4 plus to 7 plus. At the very least, I didn't wake up, eat and sleep again. Ha ha. Was cleaning the house after a sumptous "breakfast". We bought too much bread, and since our stove was under repair, so Mum didn't cook meals but eggs instead. So we were like eating breakfast for dinner. Still, we had some really nice chicken wings.
Suppose to do my lanterns, but then hor.. lazy lah... then keep watching tv. Hmm... tmr maybe have to do some work also. Argh... my list of things to do is getting longer and longer! Must clear them before CNY!!!
Smelly Jamie was playing with the measuring tape and acted like she was at a slimming saloon: asked me to measure her arm, her thigh, her waist, and she did that to me too. My thigh measures at a stunning 24 inches! I could just die, my thigh is as thick as a slim girl's waist! Adding salt to my wound, Jamie exclaimed very loudly to Mum, "Wah! 大姐的腿很粗leh! " Mum almost died laughing lor! 气死我也!
Alright, I shall let it be a motivation! (No more bak kwa!) :p

No comments: