Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Stomach blog

Was thinking of doing a stomach blog to record what I eat everyday, part of my diet plan to keep a tight rein on what I consume, but then, why did I go through the trouble of doing a new blog, just handwritten it will do lah! Silly me.

I used to have this blog, named JauntyJamie, started it to keep track the growth (mentaly and physically) of Jamie. The idea was born on the day she was born, ha ha, 7 years liao, from the Singnet Webpage until Blogspot, I had done none. Lazy lor... These 2 sites only had my dust collection lor. LOL. I need to go through FTP to configure Singnet, which is very mafan, so gradually, I forgot its existence until I wanna revamp my blogskin by myself, then it occured to me that Singnet personal webpage is available for me to do some uploading. Heh heh.

But then, the lazy bug in me just couldn't get much things done lah... So let it continue to collect dust, Blogger is so much convenient. Hee hee.

No comments: