Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions

Alright, never mind that I never once fufilled my new year resolutions or even remembered them, still I'm gonna write a big chunk and see how much I can acheive by 2008! At least now I have my blog to remind me, =)
  1. Top on the list: Lose weight!!!!! Yes, I mean it this time, seriously, with vengence though. Ha ha, initially, was to lose 30kgs by Aug, which seemed rather impractical unless I torture myself like what 熊天平 did (he lost 28kg within 6 months, currently he's standing at 66kg, and still complained want to lose more, kanasai, 老娘 and sister heavier than him, what more did he want?). Too bad (or heng?) I'm more health conscious than weight conscious, so I'm just gonna do it slowly and steadily. Aim: 2kg per month! EXERCISE AND CONTROL MY BLOODY MOUTH (I have a weakness for good food and chocolate)
  2. No more procrastination! I am a very good procrastinator, ha ha, so much so that I lose my footing and screwed up a lot of things. Examples, I hardly revised my lectures notes before the start of another lecture, thinking: I'll do it later; never ever complete tutorials questions with 100% and asked questions during tutorials, thinking: I'll do it next time; hardly contact those friends who were once so dear to me, thinking: I'll do it when I'm free when I'm actually just plain lazy. The list is going to get longer and I think the above are enough to remind me the seriousness of too much procrastinating.
  3. Be diligent in whatever I do, be it in terms of school, work or anything (like my beauty regime, ha ha)!
  4. Be more thrifty! Stop eyeing items on sale or beauty products, it is never ending! Actually, I'm doing quite a good job now coz I keep telling myself these: "I'm poor" if I wanna buy anything; "Too many at home" if I wanna buy any beautifying my skin products, lol and "Lose weight then buy" if I wanna buy any new clothes. Items on sale ares still allowed if it's a really good catch and substantially for a good reason, example, I'm done with CNY shoppping for this year coz I caught some really good stuffs during some sale last year, =P The indulgence for this month shall be the 2 cartoon VCDs I just bought. Haiz...
  5. Learn something new and learn it well, coz I might just find a new potential in myself and rub some confidence into it, ha ha. Like I'm trying to raise my right eyebrow without raising the left one. My one brow raise (left) wasn't natural, I trained it, so did the turning of my tongue to the left and right side, tongue rolling is natural tho. Maybe next I'll train it to make a flower, hee hee hee (Boliao! Wah ha ha ha!)
  6. Be courteous and spare a thought for other. I found that I can be very selfish and unkind in the the past sometimes.
  7. Train my level of tolerance. I think it's already quite high, but not enough.
  8. Hold my tongue more and speak less evil (I can be a bad mouthing bitch if my "pissed off" level reached the max)
  9. Complain less about how people treat me, focus more on how I treat people (Shouldn't complain to people about ex-roomie, kaye and many others, excluding online idoits)
  10. Okie, one last one. Optimistic is good, but too much of it create more dissapointment. I should have danger sense towards life, coz life is not going to be smooth sailing all the time. Being a worrying queen sometimes actually pushed us to the limit to do our best! In short, a balance of both, =)

Alright, can't imagine if I write any longer, that would mean I'm full of faults eh? Nah, I'm a nice gal, hor?

No comments: