Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Finally out of the shell

3rd post of the day:
After nua-ing at home/hostel for about 1 month (minus the trip to work or to market), I finally got my fat feet, fat butt and fat me out of Yishun, and went to the most talked about place, Vivocity. Seriously, after walking there for about 4 or 5 hours, there's nothing interesting except for one, which I'll blog later. It is just another mega shopping mall, that's all! It's just a few hours ago that I came back, but I can't recall much things from there except eating at Carl's Junior and the interesting thing, hmm.. what else? Sale lor... Basically, I was just there to take a look at Vivo while my fren Hoon was searching for a pair of jeans. We went to Zara, Espirit, Gap, Levis and some cute cute shops.
Okie, the interesting thing. I think we were at this section of Vivo where the shops were sell mainly maternity wear and children stuffs. Then at this shop (can't remember the name, either Mother or Nature something), it sold not only children clothes, but pet's clothes too, mainly for dogs. It also sells really cute and furry doghouse, dog pram (yeap, a pram), dog pillow and anything human has it, dog has it. Then I came across this item which I find it incredulously (love this word recently) useless, see pic below:


Small, medium and large somemore.

Seriously, which dog would request for goggle (I kept pronouncing it as google, damn, haha) before they swim in the sea? If I'm not wrong, they swim with their heads out of water, what's the use of the goggles? I googled for images of dogs swimming, and the result I got was head out of water and non of them wore goggle! What a clever dickhead designer!

你们当狗是人,then 它们就会当你是狗 lah! Seriously, should knock some sense to those dog owners who treat their dogs as babies (carry them instead of letting them walk itself, coo at them etc). I love dogs and I would love to have a dog, but not to the extent that I love it more than I love a human. Can't imagine if I love a dog more than I love Jamie. (Different standard apply to boyfriend or husband, ha ha ha, no lah, must find someone who loves dogs too)

Told ya, the world is going crazy!

No comments: