Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 29, 2007

So they did come...

Okie, they came, but still, they didn't realised it was my birthday. Never mind... got come is good liao... Mz stayed at bedok still travel all the way here. (Maybe they felt that it wasn't appropriate to wish me at a funeral also...)
Tmr will be the sea burial, no matter how much our heart ache, we will have to let it all go tmr.
Been having serious thought about quitting school, or converting to part time. Sup was rather pissed off with me today, coz I didn't inform him about my half day leave today. I did, but just that I sent to the wrong number without realizing it after a few hours later. Later I was told by Senior that Sup told CC to inform me that I don't have to come tmr. If it's really true, I think I will just go and convert to part time, and then go and find a job. Anyway, I just sent him an email regarding my leave tmr. If he's truly serious about firing me, fine...
Ever since I started listening to Yes 933, every year I would miss the daily birthday scope. So, I always miss the chance to "confirm" my character, whether it was really true. I would not have miss it if I report to work today, what a link of events!
Not only this, today a bamboo pole with bedsheet dropped right in front of me and Jamie, and it hit the back of a taxi. Can't imagine if we were 5 steps nearer...
Tired... of everything... feel like fleeing to somewhere and be alone...

No comments: