Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tio meh

CC and I kanna got a reprimand for nothing. I think Sup (short for supervisor) wanna give us some 下马威 first,so we were being lectured for about 30 minutes, more or less a bit of like life lecture about him, 倚老卖老 (he's only 35 lor)lol... Points taken by me of what he said:
  1. Must finish whatever he gave us to do
  2. Slacking is ok, but we must have a sense of responsibility
  3. Know what we want in life
  4. We youngsters boh hiew bo zuo, maybe got golden spoon tat's why like that (I find it a big insult to my character)
  5. Find an easy job and spend the rest of the life like that, u want? (he prefer to slog like a bull)
  6. He will take care of the shit throw out by the top management, meaning he will shield us the arrows lah.
  7. Praises he will share with us.
  8. One team only one leader, do not try to be a leader if you are not one (then he said about why he didn't said anythng during meeting earlier, coz only can have one person to lead, if too many want to lead will lead to "war" which CC and I did witness.)

He lor soh too much, but basically, he just saying the same things all over again and his life story up till now. I damn suay, was sandwiched by CC and MF (Sup's coworker), so Sup was looking into my eyes and keep pointing at me when he delievered examples of spoilt brat and ne'er do. My eyes were moist several times when Ifind the words he said very hurting (althought it wasn't me, I still felt like I did a lot of wrong things) but I didn't cry. I dislike such situations, furthermore the 2 of us were inocent. I mean, we had not even started on anything, but he made it like we failed to reach his goals or something. After the talk, I asked CC did we do anything wrong, CC said mostly he wanted to scold MF but didn't want to make it too ugly, so took the 2 of us to sharpen his knife.

Suay... Monday still find him quite good, today find him very kiam pa! 21 more weeks to survive... I avoid him like a plague now, unless necessary things.

CC and I also joined in the the 8.30am meeting every morning, Sup told us to be a vase there will do. Quite true, coz we are not involving in their projects, and we don't undertsand either. The team isn't very big, but so far only the ladies are more approachable. The men, most of them see us like small kids like that, shake hands also lampa no strength one. Kaoz...

Haiz...

No comments: