Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Waste of my time

Wah lau, the IA briefing was a waste of my time and money, Prof should just upload the file so that we can download and read by ourselves, seriously. There wasn't any important issues except examples of some company letters to complain the intern, proof of how students could fail their IA, bleahz!
Then we had lunch at LJS, another waste of my money. From the size of my palm, it dropped to the size of my finger, for the same price. Was hungry again when I reached home. Anyway, all of us were very excited about our IA companies, and of course, the attention focus on the allowance. Interestingly, when we sat at LJS, we didn't know we had divided ourselves into the "meagre allowance" group: $600 and the "allowance a lot" group: $700 and $850. Wah ha ha ha.
The lucky gal who got the $850 was really lucky, not only is the sum high, she does not need to wear formal or office wear. Her dress code is smart casual, just that no sandals are allowed. Me on the other hand, was to cover myself with business wear. Is there a difference to office wear? The funniest goes to the "Fish Couple", attached to same company but different departments. The instruction was "Skirts and pants. No clothes, sandals or slippers". Hweeli, the girlfriend joked that maybe their company involve in bikini manufacturing. LOL.
Oh yeah, my reporting time is 7.30am, shucks! If unlucky enough, it might be my working hours.

No comments: