Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 15, 2007

My PMS like that one ar?

Ever since my Taiwan boss, Wendy told me she had the urge to clean things whenever her period was coming, this "curse" somehow also got onto me. Before the age of 18, my PMS was the normal anger outburst, swollen and painful tits, bloated stomach ... wat else? Anyway, it was all except cleaning things lah, even though I'm a neat and tidy and clean person by nature. It just got worse when it is it.
That year, my period was late for 3 months. I remembered a pri. school classmate once told me, it was not good that period was delayed, thus it was advisable to go to see doc once period is delayed. This was what her Mom, a nurse told her. Actually, I think the Mum forgot to tell her if she had sex, period didn't come mean big trouble, that's why must see doc. LOL.
Anyway, at the inocent age I was (*puke), I went to see a doc, coz I tot I would have tumour or cyst or shit inside the uterus that was blocking the normal flow of blood. Anyway, I cleared the questions about sex and boyfriend (all negative), she prescribed me some pills, which I came to know later that was the "Pills", 避孕药, which were actually hormonal pills to regulate the unbalance. So, after 3 days of consumption, I was working as usual at the shop. That day, I had an exceptional urge to wipe the dust. Usually, all I need was to wipe the benches, the platform, dust the cartoon figurines. However, that day, I did microcleaning, i.e. I use an old toothbrush to wash every figurines, wiped the board and nails, move the stuffs out of cupboard and wiped, scrapped the dried glue on the glass, and wiped the aluminium shunt. Boss Wendy saw me so hardworking at cleaning, asked me whether was I having it. I told her I'm waiting for it, had seen doc and ate the pills. That was when she told me about her weird "habit" before her one. I didn't really believe it coz I tot it was her cleaning obsession kicking in.
Mine came the next morning. That afternoon, I told her about it that it was really intriguing to have such PMS. Since then, this has become my syndrome. More accurate than calculating the days. Yesterday I was still harping on my late period, but it came today. So freaky hor? But then at least, it turned out in a good way and I don't have to suffer physical trauma.
So guys (if there are still any left reading it), observe ur gf's pattern, and you might save urself from stepping her tail every month. =D

No comments: