Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wah ha ha ha! TGIF! (Sat by now)

Friday is the most expected day of every week for working class, never did I yearn for Fri as I did today when I was studying. This week had been slow like a snail and torturous like the Texas Chainsaw.
I gave up writing on my food entry, coz I am plain lazy, and my dinner can be quite sumptous at times, like today. We had fried dory fish, mixed fried veggie consists of straw mushrrom, button mushroom, fried egg beancurd, carrots and mini corn, mee sua with an egg per person, and including 2 leftover dishes yesterday. Skip rice for dinner also no use in such case liao, coz the oil intake is already a lot. Since 1 Jan until now, I don't see myself getting smaller despite skipping rice for dinner, but I drank soup and ate the dishes. Argh... next step, exercise!!! Kickboxing on Sun!!! Yeah!!! Sweat!!! I need to sweat!!!
I always screwed things up for myself. If I had read the IA guide, I would have follow the guidelines set inside. I wasn't daring enough to be proactive; don't have enough common sense to be initiative; not serious enough to remember everything and take note of everything. This week went by slowly at work coz there wasn't much to do, so I thought of writing my report. Then, I don't have the report format so I didn't do it. Then today, while packing my stuffs out of boredom, I found the guide and saw there was a report format and sample too. Then, I did a 2 pages of report within 4 hours. If I had fully utilized the 5 days, I would have done more!
Then, CC is a more passive person than me, thus I had to lead him to do the project. I would have love to go to the server room and play with the system, but my shy nature (er hem, I'm shy in new environment) stopped me coz there were people around. I think Sup is pissed off that we were so nonchalent about the project bah, we didn't even bother to test the PC he brought for us until today. We started off too slack le. So I told CC we must complete a bit of the system (the easy part) on Monday. I must let my Sup think highly of us, I must show him the independence in us!
The people at my workplace not very friendly at all, luckily the few of us (IA students) bonded quite well, so at least we aren't so lonely in our A5 cubicles. We shared food, jokes, stationery and everything. The only quiet one is the Vietnamnese guy, coz he doesn't speak Mandarin, we tend to leave him out of conversation. Today, we told him to go and learn Mandarin from us. Ha ha.
CC can be quite a joker at times, but the other guy, JW, is even lamer than him. I'm also one of the jokers, but always kanna verbal bully by JW. Ha ha... Turned out JW is AMKsian too, one yr my senior. I threaten to show the rest his tutu look if he continue suan me. LOL.
Time like this flies by very soon!

No comments: