Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tiring day

Was out early to go and clean Mr. T's condo with Mum today. It took the both of us about 3 hours to clean. The amount of ciggie ash amounted under my feet was so thick that you would have thought the house was a furnace.
Reached home at around 3pm, the clean freak in me started wiping the cupboard, and organised the VCDs. This is a sign... a bad omen... that my period is coming. It better come soon, been late for 2 months. Mum and Jia were rather happy about it tho (about the clean freak I am, not my period), coz I would happily wipe, clean and wash with no complaints (as in continuously, usually I clean one furniture, then I happy liao).
I don't know how I had put on so much weight. I couldn't fit into the jeans I wore in Oct last year without feeling uncomfortable. I tried my jeans just now and it was so bloody tight. Never mind, exercise is on the way! Need to maintain strict diet now... Else after CNY, I'm a hot air balloon liao. I think the increase in my weight cause hormones inbalance in me, thus my period is late, and maybe post exam stress, or maybe project stress. Hee hee.
Had a serious miscommunication with Jia just now. Either we had lost the 默契,or she seriously need some language theraphy. =P, lol. We were in the bathroom together, I was washing my hands and she was washing the w.c. Then she went to pick up the left over bath water, wanting to flush down the mess. Instead of asking to me to make way for her, she was telling me to “吸屁股”!Baffled, I asked her what she meant. It turned out she wanted me to suck in my stomach (the bathroom isn't very big, and we aren't very small) so that she could squeezed between me and the door. Unable to contain my laughter, I outburst and said, "吸肚啦,不是屁股啦!屁股怎样吸?"
Realising her error, but then by now she was cackling like mad, but still manage to muster 3 words to answer me, "鼻孔咯!"
With so much smell of humour in the air, I joked back, "什么鼻孔。。。是屁孔咯,有没有!" and at the same time, point my finger at my ass. =D
We went crazy with laughter after that. Ha ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 木木田心人土土!

No comments: