Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tired week

This week flew past just like a hurricane, no time for anything. Work is still progressing slowly, achieving some things at least, and not zuo bo like in the first week. Sup joked to us now, which is better if not I'll always on guard for anything unkind from him. We all busy, he's busier, and thus he had no time to tell us what he wants yet. Anyway, we have to do more research on Tomcat server also. Bleahz! Must always says "yes, I'll try to find out" instead of "I dont think so" for any request from him. I was so embarassed when he asked if users could download file to server, and I promptly answered "No, I don't think so" which later he digressed he did see someone did it before. Paiseh siah...
Went to work with Mum today, and we shopped around at Bukit Timah Shopping centre while waiting for the rain to subside. I can't find any lantern making packages, mostly were those manufactured kind which I don't like. I love making lanterns every CNY. The only time I didn't do it was last year coz Grannie passed away and we were told we wouldn't be celebrating CNY, so I didn't bother to do.
Time to start making! ^_^ Shall napped first. =D
I also have my report to write, shucks!!! Aiyah, don't care liao, go back office then write. Hee hee... Lanterns lanterns lanterns....

No comments: