Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Uber sweet coffee

I'm a coffee addict. I need a cup of coffee every morning.

Today was my godpa's death anniversary and we had to pay our respects to him at 8am in the morning. So we went for a family breakfast at the Cheng San market. It was already 8 plus, and the ceremony was supposed to start at 8.30am. Seeing that Jia and Min were still eating, I decided to go and dabao a packet of coffee, and Dad told me to go the stall that has the best coffee.

Their business was so good that the queue had almost like 20 people! Thinking it might take a long time, I decided not to buy. So I went back, exclaiming how long the queue was. "Nice coffee is like that one..." Dad said, in his usual Chinese-Hokkien language which Mum needed to translate for me sometimes. Then he walked off to somewhere, and we all thought he was going to the toilet, which was quite a habit of his. Just moments before he returned, we all thought he "fainted in the toilet".

He came back with 2 packets of coffee! From that super duper busy stall!

The coffee was indeed nice and sweet!

Min: 为什么大姐要吃到两碗 kway chup? Then 我只吃一碗?
Jia: 因为大姐是 XL, 你是 S, 所以她就吃比较多咯!
Min: 吃酱多作莫?还不是要大便!
Jia: ... -_-"
Me: ???

No comments: