Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Turning 24

I just turned 24. I will be exactly 24 at *deleted*
When I was 4, I can't imagine 24. When I was 14, 24 seemed like a long way to go. Now that I'm 24, I felt old, yet not old enough =(

At 24, I'm still...
  1. a school kid
  2. getting money from my parents
  3. fat
  4. don't have any idea of my future
  5. struggling with my studies
  6. having zero sense of urgency
  7. refused to read & learn about politics
  8. single
  9. act like I'm 17
  10. wasting precious time
  11. don't have any achievements that I'm proud of myself
  12. don't know what is adjectives and what is adverbs
  13. need to think for 5 seconds for simple calculations
  14. never washed the windows in my house
  15. left Dad's pants for Mum to iron
  16. not cooking any proper meals
  17. letting Mum did all the sewing for me
  18. sleep with my teddy bears
  19. keeping items that I had since P1
  20. haven't master the knowledge of astronomy after 5 years involvement
  21. haven't think for my future
  22. asking permission to eat chocolates at home
  23. myopic
  24. procrastinate

Some people could achieve so much at 24, I wonder how they do it. Nevertheless, I still proud being an ultra-optimistic-happy-go-lucky girl who doesn't care being overweight although I kept wanting to lose it. Ha...

No comments: