Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 19, 2008

CNY Woe

This CNY preparation is cutting big holes in my pockets!

But I like. The wonderful of shopping therapy. Heh heh heh.

Went Heeren and Far East Plaza with DL today. Oh my, it was another round of pretty things, but this time it was shoes! Pretty pretty shoes!

Chio chio chio.

The shoes are even chioer to me if they are cheap, like $10 per pair. The life expectancy of a shoes, no matter how expensive, how comfortable, how good they are, normally it won't survive more than 20 wears under my feet. So I always go for the less than $20 per pair. However, ever since I manage to get a pair of decent heels at $10 last November, $15 to me is expensive already.

But I broke this rule and bought a pair of metallic shiny purple heels for $27.10. Bo pian, it just caught my heart! Well, not before the pair of $10 red heels though. =)

I imagined myself matching clothes easily with that red heels during trying. Wah ha ha ha. Jesseca Liu, one of the 7 Mediacorp princesses, told Bryan Wong in that variety show, 扮美达人, that every girl should have a pair of red shoes. Supposedly that it goes with a lot of colours.

I totally agree. =)

Never mind the fact that Jia pointed out: 你又不常穿heels!

Soon lah soon lah! Heh Heh.

No comments: