Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I should be glad that my brain is still functional

I was waiting for the shuttle bus with a group of trendy girls when came along a guy wobbling on 2 crutches. However, he had no cast on him.

Bimbo A: Eh, you think which leg did he hurt?
Bimbo B: I think the left one, he seemed to hop on his right foot.
Bimbo C: Yah lor, usually we cannot exert pressure on the hurting foot, damn painful one leh! (Like we dunno like that)
Bimbo A & B: Yah lor yah lor
Bimbo D: But then I see he seemed to use his left leg to move forward leh?
Bimbo B: Got meh? Eh, looks like leh...
Bimbo D: Eh, or is it the right foot?

Poor Guy, asking the bimbos: Does the bus go to SCI?

Bimbo A: I think so... Not very sure
Bimbo B: I think all the buses here go to SCI

Me, tak boleh tahan: The bus here will get you to SCI

Poor Guy: Which bus?

Me: There's only one bus, route C, for this bus stop.

Bimbos, whispering rather loudly among themselves: Oh... Only one bus ah, I tot got 3 buses here leh...

After we boarded the bus, at the next stop

Bimbo A: Eh, want to eat at can 2 or not? We here already...
Bimbos: Anything lor
Bimbo A: How? How? Want to alight?

The bus drove off.

Bimbo C: 2 more stops then we alight ok? We will be at canteen 4. Eh, how's the food there?
Bimbo D: Not bad, tat time we were on Campus Yummy and ... (couldn't catch the words)
Bimbo B: Hey, we arrived already.
Bimbo A: You sure we at Hall 4? Doesn't look like leh...
Bimbo B: It is lah...
Bimbo A: I dun seem to remember coming here before...

Chitter chatter as they alight. Thank goodness.

No comments: