Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

JB trip

Just before school started, I went to JB with SH & SF, and our tour leader was KY, who used her humble car to drive us around. We had so much food & fun, ha ha ha. Not to mention the bargains we got over there: Everything was divided by 2. :P

I was very excited when SH sent me the photos, coz I wanted to see the fun we had mah. When I was clicking on every photos, and when I saw myself, only two words came to my mind: No neck

Anyway, we had so much food for dinner that I thought we wouldn't be able to finish, but we did! Pretty impressive for 4 girls.
Check out the photos!

Me, SF & KY

With da desserts

Blueberry Cheesecake, Yummy!

Chocolate truffle, Heavenlicious

Spastic me with no neck

With horrible SF

She ain't that taller than me in real life!!! And I'm not that short!

Ooh! Tom yum soupy!

SH: My food!

Damn tak glam! But it wasn't a candid shot, looks natural hor?


We finished:

  • Cereal Prawns
  • Kai Lan
  • Tom Yum Soup
  • Sambal Stingray
  • Teppan Tofu
  • Satays
  • Yong Tau Foo
  • Char Siew Fried Bao
  • Egg Tart
  • 3 suger cane drinks
  • 1 coconut

Burp!


No comments: