Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 04, 2008

Baking is fun??!!??

Seems like everyone around me is either making cakes or baking biscuits... yet my faithful oven that I bought during secondary school days to practise for F&N had been banished to be a cupboard for the rags. Oi Miss Ng, I want ur chocolate souffles!

Tsk tsk tsk

Mum wanted me to test the oven siah...So that she could throw away if it spoiled. (She had a kick for throwing things away lately) I had promised her I would do it after my exams.

Hello! It's January 2008 already!!!

I am lazy to buy flour and sugar, and most importantly, lazy to do the mixture coz we have no machine. Henceforth, I will have to do the manual way if I want to bake!

Maybe I'll make some of my favorite cookies for my birthday. =D

Alright, it's been a tiring day becoz of the trip to JB, I still have not done a lot of things which includes listing my resolutions too. Need to blog my expenditure also...

Yawn...

No comments: