Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

This post is late, 1st Jan has almost gone by half now.

I still have not complete the things on my "To-Do" list... jiatlat siah... Not to mention that "to complete 50% of my FYP" was in it also.

New year = New resolutions! Oh, I'm also gonna reflect on my past year too, see how much I had resolute.

Summary, the first half of 2007 was rather sucky because of IA. Still, 2007 seemed like a good year to me, or maybe because I don't really remember much of the unhappy things except that... I can't remember... Heh... Need to read my old archives to recall.

For a fresh start, I change my hair colour! It was a DIY kit which Jia helped me with it. I felt like a mentor when she was applying the cream to my hair, coz this was only her second try wheres I has done umpteen times for her. I used to go saloon to dye my hair coz Jia did not really had the knack for such beauty steps. Despite my hair being pulled without any compassion, I believe it will turn out pretty nice! I left it for an hour instead of the 35 minutes as suggested, coz our black hair is kinda resistive to hair dyes.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: