Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Teddy who?

82039967

This number has been appearing on my phone lately. The first time I picked it up, I dismissed it as wrong number and hanged up on it. So when this bugger kept calling, I never bothered to pick it. Most probably a guy with finger cramps who dialed wrongly to my number when he was actually looking for CNA (not channel news asia, a engineering company) which happened most of the time.

Until just now I decided to listen and ask him to stop.

Him: "Hi, is this *mumble* *mumble*?"
Me: "Huh? Huh? What? Who are you looking for?"
Him: "Are you *mumble * *mumble*?"
Me: "I think you got the wrong number."
Him: "Are you S-I-Q-I?"
Me, stunned: "Yes, who are you?"
Him: "This is *mumbles*"
Me: "Er..."
Him: "We talked a few months ago"
Me: "Did we?"
Him: "Yeah, about three months ago, we met on Friendster *blah blah blah*"
Me: "You said you are...?"
Him: "Teddy. Thailand, England, Double D, Y"
Me: "Oh... Okie... Er..."

3 months? 3 years more likely coz I'd stopped giving my number to online dudes like free tissue papers since before uni! So I had zero idea who this guy is, he doesn't sound local neither does he sound foreign. And simply because I don't recall talking to him 3 months ago!

Eww... Anyway, while we were chatting, I was trying to root him out in Friendster but there wasn't any messages that was from him. Anyway, most probably he won't hear from me again coz I decided to ignore him.

This is as weird as the uncle selling beefball kway tiao talking to me for the first time after 2 years plus. Maybe he wasn't and I thought he was but I assumed he was since he still remembered I don't want onion springs. =)

No comments: