Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 resolution checklist & summary

  1. Lost weight: Failed, I still stand at nearly 80kg. -_-"
  2. No more procrastination: Failed. I still have undone things brought over.
  3. Be diligent: Passed, ultra diligent in studying for my IE and watching movies. LOL.
  4. Be thrifty: Passed, coz I picked all the cheap items.
  5. Learn something new: Failed, I dun think I learn anything leh.
  6. Be courteous: Passed?
  7. Train my level of tolerance: NA, can't recall anything related yet.
  8. Speak less evil: NA, no one to speak ill of. =P
  9. Complain less: Failed... I complained quite a lot.
  10. Have some sense of danger: Considerably passed, coz I feared for my IE.

Need to do a proper list of resolutions. And a summary of my 2007:

January was full of complains about my IA, and also a very sad month towards the end coz of Godpa's sudden death. A sad birthday too. Virgin trip to Vivocity!

Febuary was full of mahjong games becoz of CNY, still sucky about my IA.

March was full of fun: Chionging Zouk, bought a top in less than 5 mins, went for free movie.

April was full of disastrous encounters: Weird people, fell down, kenna suan by Sup, saw a humongous lizard.

May was full of anticipation: IA was ending and I couldn't wait to leave; List of FYP was launched and I couldn't wait to start (Ironically, I did not complete much I thought I would)

June was full of events: PT job, Special Sem Lesson, Ivy's Pageant, went back to IA company to do FOC servicing.

July was full of addiction & troubles: Unhappy with my PT job, hurt my toenail, found out some unappy stuffs from a friend's blog.

August was busy: Camps, school start officially, many projects, and a bitch/bastard who took out my laundry before it was finished.

September was ultra busy but happy: Rush HRM report, bought 2 berms for the price of 1, ate Botak Jones.

October was full of stress: Insomnia, presentation, personal space kenna invaded, ants inasion and a Miss Ng-brightened-the-day-with-her-2-colors-slippers. Oh the non-stress was we caught Lust Caution NC16 version only to be notified that uncut version was to be released soon in November.

November was uber dramatic: Exams, projects deadline, noodle uncle asked me to go home, prof comm presentation got me hysterical

December was lazy & happy month: 2nd place in darts, decent results, chop off half of my hair for a refreshing look, attended 2 weddings, visited Chek Jawa.

Hope 2008 will be a better year!

No comments: