Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Double Sadness

Kenna fine for not switching off fan is making me very sad. Realised my favourite ring disappear only after 6 hours I went back doubled the sadness.

There's a high probabilty that the person who left me the "fine" letter is the thief, coz I left my ring on the table on the spot where the letter was. But I'll be making a mountain out of a molehill if I make a report, coz the ring costs only $2.90.

The only reason I could think of why she wanted to steal this cheap ring was it looked like a white gold or platinum ring, which is also the reason why I like it so much.

A $2.90 ring looks like it cost $290.

Sianz half.

I did thought of myself misplacing the ring. Coz it so happened last night that I was thinking I seldom wore my favourite ring coz it looked too classy and was looking for a place to put. But where I put it seemed to be erased from my memory bank. I searched whichever possible place I could have and no trace of it. I dun even have the deja vu feeling that "I did put my ring here before".

Sianz full.

No comments: