Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birthday Post #1

Ding! Ding! Ding! The photos from my birthday celebration on Tuesday, a simple dinner gathering. We were at Miss Clarity Cafe, suggested by yours truly. I went there once and I do think the food there is fabulous, plus there was no GST & service charge leh! You can visit their website for more details and food they provide. =) Yanqi said she was salivating when she surfed the website in office, LOL.

I told them to wear super nice clothes, but actually, they are always in nice outfits since they are working adults, heh heh, it's me who needed to dress up lor. So I did! 是美的咯!Seldom see myself so pretty can...


So pretty, cannot not take photos right? Shoot #1...

Shoot #2...

Shoot #3. Noticed I had the same smile plastered on my face? Ha ha, 嘴巴是酸的咯

So I pout! See, so adorable!

The loving couple!

The happy us

I had the exact same pose, same smile on a photo from donkey years ago. Dunno how to pose alone

The ambience in the cafe, it's THIS dark... No florenscent lights, only candles. No wonder no extra charges, coz they only need to pay electricity for air-con. Not good for me, coz the clumsy me kept getting my hands burnt when reaching to get sauce or pepper.

This is what I ordered, Bangers & Mash. The creamy stuff is potato mash whipped with butter. Very nice! Although Xueling laughed when she spotted the 2 huge hotdogs. She is notti notti!

Yanqi's fish. I forgot the name already. This is also very nice, the fish just melt in your mouth! Soft & juicy!

Ronald's plate, also my favourite dish coz the name is very cute: Old MacDonald Had a Farm. Really like a farm, there's all sorts of meat! Even after giving some meat to us, there was still a lot left! This is how the menu described: "Medley of steak, lamb chop, crispy chicken, chipolata, bacon, ham & potato wedges served with clarity's special black pepper sauce topped with sunny side up" 真的是什么种的肉都有!


Xueling's Roasted Chicken Leg. Actually, it looked more like my leg, coz it is so big! Then again, not correct coz my leg is bigger. Anyway, couldn't finished all the stuffs... There were potato wedges and mushrooms! Yummy!


A surprise cake! I was still waiting for them to check the bill, but somehow none of them asked for it. I kept asking, "Want to go already or not?" and they bohiew me. When the crew showed up with this cake, I was really really surprised coz I tot there wouldn't be a cake since it was supposed to be just dinner gathering! The cake came with a lot of candles lor! Instead of 2 big 4 small candles, she put all the candles given lor, which were 3 big 5 small. Wah lau... Do we look that old? That's why got 2 holes in the cake coz we took out the extra ones.

Yanqi specially ordered this ice-cream cake from Angie's Choice. It was the smallest she could order, but then becoz Ivy and Dennis & gf cannot make it, so there were only 4 of us eating it, and therefore we just ate the ice cream and omit the cake. A bit wasteful, but bo pian... I take back to hostel also no fridge! Ronald actually wanted to give me "facial" with this cake, wah lau, the cake is so ex, I rather eat to my death lor! He wouldn't dare anyway since we were in public place, and I was more worried about my makeup which took me like 1.5 hrs. LOL.



This was all remained. The cream is not those butter cream that you will get sick of, it's very light and not-so oily, like icing, minus the sweetness. The cake is good.

I will upload the videos of the birthday song and cake cutting. Becoz Ronald was the the camera man with my camera, so he missed my birthday wish part. Too bad, coz I made a fantabulostatic wish: A boyfriend! But I said it out loud, so it won't come true, they said one... Well, doesn't really matter, I'm blessed with the best family and nicest friends, no need to wish anymore. =)

There were more photos, but stupid me forgot to turn on the flash lah! So the photos are all dark and ghostly, sianz... We were posing so happily lor!

Stay tune for post #2. =)

No comments: