Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 06, 2008

8-Legged Freak

I was sweeping the floor today and I noticed 2 tiny spiders. I killed them without battling my eyelids for I have no love for them. I wondered where the hell they came from tho.

2 hours later, I suddenly had the mood to check out the "pretty string of mini black pearls" that was formed on my door a couple of weeks ago, out of curiosity.

I got the answer for my question.

Turned out that pretty string of shit was some spider's eggs and the baby spiders had "came out to play". It was not a pretty sight to see legs coming of that string of pearls. Holy Meh Meh De!

I wrenched in discomfort and speeded to the living room crying out for help. I got Dad to clean it for me. He just "ehm" and his eyes went back to the TV. Seeing how engrossed he was watching the 881 girls singing in the skimpy outfits, I went to get the Baygone myself.

Dad jumped out and came to my rescue when he saw me arming with Baygone (I think he was more afraid I would spoil his door with the Baygone)

Dad sprayed heartlessly at the spiders who were still sleeping in the comfortable egg caskets. Never mind he was a little out of range when he sprayed (he aimed correctly at the third spray), it was disgusting to see the spiders wringling their feet, my hair rised and I jumped. My brain also jumped out coz when Dad asked me to get some broom to clear them, I dunno why, I just dashed straight to the living room and got him tissues to wipe when I have a box of tissue in my room. Seriously couldn't think straight.

I had a really bad lesson learnt: Never procrastinate! I should have wipe those eggs away the day I spotted them!

No comments: