Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Where am I?

From the lack of updates, you all know how busy I have been. Not only was I busy, I was also too tired to really blog. Summarise...

Last Thurs went Dbl O...

Fri I sleep whole day...

Sat Nua whole day

Sun Nua again...

Mon work work work. Sup said I'm making good progress, yeah!

Tues work work work, then go National Library teach friend Maths... But I was reading my The Da Vinci code most of the time, and solving his questions. No teaching at all

Wed work work work. Got mood to reshuffle our PC table which cause me to reshuffle my wardrobe also. After 30 minutes, I just took 2 jeans to throw only. -_-"

Ivy is inviting us to her birthday party at Shenton's Party World. She dropped me a call on Mon, confirming with her my attendance and also the coming pagent which I'm going also. Not me in pagent la, Ivy is and we are going to support her. Then she dropped me a bomnshell, saying she gonna intro a guy to me who is good at housework. My first thought was, "Ewww, gay", but I just told her, "Har, like that no good la, later we fight to do housework how?"

Friends for 5 years, and she didn't know I'm a clean freak. She thought I was like her, Lam Nua... I mean she's too busy to take care of herself let alone housework. =D

More updates soon! I still have my Cat Video undone!

No comments: