Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 13, 2007

Embarrassed...

I do not mean to complain, but I just cannot let it down until I say it out.

I stepped on an auntie's foot, maybe toes only when I was about to alight. She was sitting behind me, and her left foot was more forward than her right. I was about to stand up when the auntie let out a yelp, and turned out I had stepped on her foot. Agony was on her face. Embarrassed, I quickly apologized and get off the bus.

As I walked to my office building, I still could not fathom how much hurt I cause her to let out such a yelp and a face in so much agony. Firstly, she was wearing covered shoes, Adidas somemore (might be fake one). Secondly, I was very sure I did not use my whole foot to step on her, it was my back sole that touched her slightly! I didn't even feel I was stepping on anything! It was her yelp that make me realise I stepped on her.

Seriously, I was still sitting down when my foot bumped into her foot, by right the impact should be very small, so I really don't understand why she looked as if i stabbed her with a knife? Maybe she is diabetic and her foot is rotting lor...

Bad me.. Bad bad me...

No comments: