Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bad days...

Finally, a time to catch some breathe and blog. The week until now has been short but eventful. T_T

On Monday...

My Sup was having a casual conversation with MF, an EA. Talked talked talked... They were talking about the 2 other EAs wearing green polo tee coincidentally, then I was pulled into the picture mercilessly by my Sup. According to MF, Sup was joking my yellow pole tee (I wear polo tee everyday) used to be green, but had turned yellow due to excessive washing. Alright, they were just teasing about my polo tee... Harmless... But still I felt uneasy when the 2 of them kept looking at my direction. At this moment, my Sup was doing this action, his 2 hands were as if they were holding to an invisible large log vertically, and then I heard him say, "她的比SH大啦。。。"

They were saying my arm is larger than SH, one of the EA. I showed them my pout face to tell them, "I've heard what you all say and I'm hurt!" My Sup dun dare to look at me after that and was very nice to me, for a short while.

During lunch, I went to a provision shop to stock up my "ration". The cashier was placed outside for convenience. I was just minding my own business when an auntie with both her hands full queued behind me and pokd me with her arms. Sianz... When it was my turn to pay, the auntie behind just placed her things at the counter and the lady in front of me had to mess things up by placing 2 more bottles of sesame oil after she had already made her payment. This obviously didn't make the cashier very happy. It was chaotic. The lady was anxious to make payment coz she was afraid she would have to queue up again, which by then it was a long queue. I didn't even say anything when the cashier rudely exclaimed, looking at me, "One at a time hor!" Made me so damn pek chek. When it was my turn to pay, my items were mixed up with the auntie behind. Even more pek chek!

On Tuesday...

I made my way down to the new National Library. At City Hall interchange, we were being squashed like sardines since it was peak hour. I happily settled for the hot spot: the empty corner at the entrance. BIG MISTAKE!

2 Nanyang girls entered and stood right beside me. When the train moved, we were all swayed to one side, one of the girls comfortably squashed on me. I tot she would regain her posturen after we were back on momentum, but no, she continued laying against me. As the saying goes, "A hungry man is an angry man", so I was obviously not in a good mood as I had not had dinner. I just blurted out, "小姐, 你不是在靠墙壁hor!" She turned and gave me a horrified look with her eyes widely opened, but she did not even uttered a word of "sorry". People around us were looking and thank goodness I was to alight at Bugis and spared me from further embarassment. I think her fren was whispering to her something obviously not nice about me. Heck care...

I also isn't any better, I forgot to thank the person who excused himself from the comfortable posture of lying aginst the map when I wanted to check out the location of National Library. =P

How difficult things can be easy...

I realised, after doing months of IA, that things are easy once you crossed the difficult line. I had been complaining and whining that my project was hard. But now, everything is sort of in place and I had my program running, things aren't as difficult as it had first seem to be. 2 more months to go...

I have like 101 things to do and none of them are moving at all... tnanks to my laziness... shall get them all done by this weekend!

Wanted to join the 933 DJ competition for the fun of it, but time is not with me lah, I have kickboxing on Sat 12pm and they are starting at 11am. Never mind, chances will come...

Yearn for tmr night to arrive soon: DBL O, here I come!!! =D

No comments: