Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 30, 2007

巧合

I forgot to mention that I met Madam Hoe (Juying's school clerk) when I was in Jusco. It was really a conicidence! When I was still working at Juying, they always joked I'm her daughter coz we had the almost the same hairstyle and almost same color too. LOL. Funny people they are.

Talking about coincidence, on last Fri, I chanced upon my Bro Zhu and XL, and also my secondary classmate, who just lives 2 blocks away from me. About my sec classmate, I saw him inside Billy Bombers when I arrived at Cathay Cineplex (Is this the name? The new Cathay building), but he didn't see me. He saw me when I was inside Starbucks, and I kept looking away. I dunno why, but I had been like that whenever I saw him or other people I once knew. Weird...

曾经在人生交叉路上相遇
为何再次经过彼此时
我们都变成了陌生人
是你们不好意思开口
还是我不想认呢?
你们曾是我生命的点滴
还是点滴已被岁月晒干了?
每次的巧合, 我都不知该如何面对
既熟悉又陌生的你们
是否也觉得我也熟悉又陌生呢?

No comments: