Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My wound is healing...

and damn it, it hurts like hell.

The pus has more or less disappear, but without the pus, the surrounding wound is repairing the system and my skin feels burning pain when Nurse put the medicine on the knee just now. My whole body shivers every now and then when it stings me. Ouch!

That chinese medicine I applied deserved the largest credit for causing such pain. The gauze Nurse put on my knee yesterday went MIA for it had fell off through the loop below the bandage, thus I had no choice but to apply medicine on my own. Mum recommended this "Everything sure heal" yellow medicine, which works like wonder. It is, and now pus is almost gone, but it hurts lah!

And with the bruises around, it just did not help at all. Chor lor me banged into a chair during this morning's meeting somemore... Suffering...

人老了,很不耐痛。 小时侯这么点伤是Sup Sup Sui lor... 曾经也是膝盖跌倒,还比先在大的伤口, 流脓流了半年,还没好又再不小心划破的伤,感觉也没现在觉得惨!唉哟!
可能,也因为老了,早已忘了当初的辛苦。。。
辛苦过的,应该是难以忘怀的事
不记得,是真的不记得, 还是不愿想起?
我想,是因为不愿记得小时候多么好,
而觉得现在是多么的不好。。。

No comments: