Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 16, 2007

Weird Prudential Surveyor

I encountered this really weird surveyor which I suspect he was trying to "kao" me, (LOL... when Si Qi's imagination run wild...)

I was about to sms YQ when this fellow, let's call him Weirdo, just walked along my side, staring at me, I tried to ignore and pretend I didn't notice, however, when I turned my head, and I was really frightened by his stare. As you all know, my face doesn't lie and I was staring back at him with a shocked look.

Me at shocked state: Yes? Can I help you?
Weirdo: Did I scare you? Am I that scary?
Me: Yah... (shifty eyes)
Weirdo: Waiting for friend?
Me: Yah...
Weirdo: Then mind doing a survey for me? Short one only
Me: Erm... My friend arriving soon...
Weirdo: Then U said U waiting for her?
Me: Yah, but she just smsed me she's here and I can't see her...
Weirdo: Then help me do survey lah!
Me: Wait, I ask her when she is.

I promptly press for her YQ's name to call her.

Weirdo: I tot u going to sms?
Me: Call faster...你们是哪一个company?
Weirdo: Prudential
Me: Oh.. okie... (and proceed to talk to YQ)

Turned out YQ was still a stop away... So I went to do the survey...
Weirdo: 选一个 letter (he had "E", "I" and "K" with him, I picked "I"
Weirdo: 你选 "I", is your name Irene? (or I think he said Idling...)
Me: Huh...
Weirdo: I picked this free gift for you, 最好吃的! (Some chicken crackers)
Me:Huh?可以不要吗?
Weirdo: Why? 最好的给你leh,。。。。。。(he said a lot of things...)
Me: Ok, ok... I take it...

I was filling in the "Occupation" as "Student"...

Weirdo: 在那里念书?
Me: 南大。。。
Weirdo: (Shocked!) Har? I tot 你 poly 的... 你几岁?
Me: 23... (still filling in the form)
Weirdo: (Double Shock!) HAR! I tot U 不到 20 leh...
Me: Oh.. thanks... ha~~~
Weirdo: 读which course? 哪一年?
Me: EEE, 算是 final year liao... (Form finished)
Weirdo: WAH! 你已经吓我3 次了!
Me: Huh? 哪3 次?
Weirdo: First is ur school, next is ur age, lastly ur course!
Me: Oh, 吓够了hor?Form 还你。
Weirdo:Ok, 谢谢你
Me:No Prob。。。(quickly siam!)

And later on, I received an annoymous sms. Eh... it might be one of my friends' but as you all know I recently delete all my contacts. Furthermore, this number looks very the unfamiliar. I replied back asking for his/her name, yet no reply... Could be him hor? Ha ha ha... I think too much liao! Eh, reading from the blog entry, seemed like I'm the weird one hor? LOL LOL LOL!

He's over friendly in a wrong way...

1 comment:

Aristolochia said...

walau i did so many surveys for prudential, they NEVER EVER gave me chicken biscuit lor..and nv sweet talk me haha