Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I need a part time job

I think I need a part time job to keep me busy and tired at weekends so that I will not have the time to go shopping, it can therapeutic for me as a form of destress from my work, on the other hand, it is mentally exhausting to see my bank statement decreasing at exponential rate.

I NEED TO SAVE MONEY LAH!

Jia, please keep me from going out too much.

April's schedule
5th April: DBL O
13th April: Ivy's birthday party
TBC: Pass Xuewei's present

Please try to confine me at home for the rest of April's weekend.

Today is 1st April, so I started a new blog to record my expenditure. I read it somewhere this is a good way to keep track of what you spend and in a way, you'll spend less next time when u see how much you had spent. I shall limit my expenditure each time to limit at $50, including food. I failed terribly for today.

Also, I'll record other miscellaneous like bill payment for internet, handphone or school. Monthly shall not exceed $200 including bills.

I must succeed!

Part time anyone?

No comments: