Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How old am I?

Wah ha ha ha... Other than the Weirdo said I'm less than 20 year old, an auntie in the boutique also said I looked 18 only.

However, today is just not my day, meeting weird people everywhere. This auntie, was damn hard sell lor. She was trying to sell me the clothes sold in her boutique, but then, all of them so ah lian!!!

She kept saying I am young, should wear clothes my age, and not the traditional kind, like high waist jeans. But I find low waist jeans so uncomfortable, no sense of security!!! Her low waist jeans is very low waist lor, the moment I bent, it dropped to my butt.

Had a hard time dissuading her that it is not suitable for me. How can I wear ah lian clothes! Eww!

I had to quickly walk away from her shop when I bought a tube top from Fashion.Lab, which has apparels more suitable for me. I have atas choice for clothings one hor; I prefer clothes that makes me looked like a sophisticated 23 year old, and not ah lian clothes for lau auntie to act cute. Eww...

No comments: