Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Annoy Management Class

"What's with the glue?" I asked, annoyed...

And because my tone was very annoyed, I annoyed my sister who in turn annoyed me again with her annoyed attitude and end up we were damn annoyed with each other.

I wasn't angry, just annoyed, but because I raised my voice, it annoyed her. She was, in fact, out of concern, asked if I need any glue for my shoes because this morning Mum asked her about the glue I bought.

都是Glue惹的祸!

I realised I get annoyed if an object or subject was being repeated more than 3 times. The last occassion I remembered getting annoyed was Diyumi sms + called me 3 times consecutively.

And I conclude, is getting near to the time of the month.

The whole morning, I was thinking, what should I clean this coming Saturday? Wardrobe or study table?

Actually, I feel like cleaning Jenny's room more, ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Aristolochia said...

wa really? FOC wan anot? hiak hiak hiak