Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I met myself today...

=D Was asking about a part time job at a boutique at PS, while I was writing my name, she said her name was the same as me. Interestingly, I did not know what got into my head this time and prompted to write Janet other than the usual LSQ, so I asked her, "Your name is also Janet?" Well, it wasn't! Her name is SQ too! Even the chinese characters were the same. This is the 2nd time I met someone of the same name as me! Interesting... If I get the job successfully, they will be addressing me as Janet, and I will call her SQ... So weird to call someone else by my name hor...Hee hee.. Hope I could get this part time job... To make myself busy...

Today only MZ, Joelle, QY, Beng and me met up. Belle was stucked in a meeting and Richard was still at work. We had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. I must say the food wasn't as bad as some food critics had put it, maybe I'm not fussy enough. The price is also reasonable. The 4 of us share the flaming seafood platter, which comes with rice, and I ordered another Manhattan Mocha myself, the total price for me is only $13.80, including GST and service charge! And the meal was rather fufilling too, not very over bloated which I usually would be when ordering one meal and a drink for myself. That's the advantage of sharing. Later on we went to Starbucks, and I shared my Chocolate Fruppucino with Joelle and MZ, shared the calories.. ha ha... Joelle lost so much weight, 看到她都觉得心疼。。。

The service at MFM is absolutely fantastic! 3Ps: Patient, polite and prompt! Nothing much to hiam...

Saw the bag I heart so much at Little Match Girl again... Fell in love with it when I went shop shop with Jenny, and today I saw it again! MZ also like it and both of us waiting for GSS to come quickly, coz by then this bag won't be new arrival stock and surely it will be at discounted price? *rubbing hand in glee*

This year my life really full of shit! Even a simple action of flushing the toilet also suay... After clearing my intestines, I wanted to flush the toilet with the pail of used water (washing clothes), and in my usual swift action, I lifted the pail and splashed it into the bowl, and some water actually spit onto my face! Imagine how horrified I was... Eww...

Hmm... I had thought I would be "moodless" to meet up. Well, after 2 friends called and show concern for my PMS, ha ha, I was feeling better, so ended up got mood to go out. And to make it even better, I return $10 and got a loan of $50 instead. The "Ah Long" can't bear to spend her $50, so I asked her to lend me... It's really a stone throw kill 2 birds move. My EZ-Link card was running low on value, so no matter how I try to stop myself from spending, the topping up cannot be avoided, and so, my bank amount would still be below the limit and will be deducted $2 for service charge. Since this would be the case, I thought I might as well draw money lor, and return the $10 I borrowed few days ago. Who knows, the $10 was a saviour to "Ah Long" coz she had been scanning her ATM card all becoz she can't bear to part with the $50. Then I thought might as well lend me, and I return her the $50 when I get my pay. This way, she need not use the $50 and felt heart break, I get to use and do not have to draw money! Good right? Treat it as her prepayment for the handphone and internet bill, I only have to return her $10... nice one hor?

Hee hee hee...

Wanna upload the Sugei Buloh pics... but *Yawn*, sleepy le... it's almost 2am now...


The fun gang!

Joelle, Beng and MZ


Qiyou and Beng


We kinda planning for a chalet... to rediscover the youth in us... =)

No comments: